Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend downtime

I was up all night last night because of what happened at the ice cream place. It set off a lot of my triggers because of what he said and how he said it. It brought back the incident with my ex, being beaten and sexually assaulted by three girls in the locker room shower in high school... Just a lot of bad stuff. When things like that happen, it sets back so much of the progress I've made, makes me start fearing people and rethinking/second-guessing everything.

But through all of it, Reibun has been there for me. :) Listening to my paranoid thoughts and NOT JUDGING me... My parents, even Janice will usually tell me that it's all in my head, that I just need to calm down and think about something else. Not Reibun. She listens and will work through it with me, she just knows how to handle these things the right way.

I've kept her awake so much and she hasn't complained once. She's had a hard week herself with Timothy leaving and her pain has been horrible. We need to take it easy this weekend and just refresh ourselves. Don't not text or email or anything, we'll answer them, probably just not right away.

I know you texted Reibun earlier, Adrabun, and she says sorry for not answering right away or striking up a conversation. She kept fading in and out of sleep and then just crashed for the whole afternoon.

Got a few chores to do around the house tomorrow, but Cathy is being her awesome self and going grocery shopping for us. :) Other than that, it's just gonna be lots of lovey-dovey snuggling, video games and movies.

I hope everybun has a nice weekend, too! :)

XOXO

                     \/
                   (·_·)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's quite all right. I was very busy anyway. I'm sorry all that happened to you, Lacebun. :( I really wish I could've kicked his fucking face in for you. Reibun is great for all sorts of things, including being an awesome listener and comforter. I'm glad you two are taking time to just be together this weekend. Definitely needed! I love you both. ❤️ -Adrabun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything you need, Usagi-chan. Any time you need to vent or talk or anything, I'll drop what I'm doing and be there for you. Same for you, darling. I love you both so much and it kills me to see either of you suffer... I would die for both of you and I mean that with every fiber of my being. I just hate seeing those that I love in pain and I know all too well where that leads when it just builds and builds... I love you both and I'm very much looking forward to our quiet weekend together, honey bunny! :333333 *Kisses*

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete