Saturday, July 25, 2015

Taking the good with the bad.

My uncle got released today! Yay! :) He's gonna spend the night here with us just so we can keep an eye on him and then we're gonna bring him home tomorrow and spend the day there. Sorry, Reibun, but I'm not sure that there will be a repeat of last night. :( I'm happy he's ok and I don't regret coming to see him, but I've been having some issues since yesterday.

I love seeing my family, but coming back here is always a mental struggle. Everything that has happened to me in this state ends up being drudged up in my mind. Whether it's something that serves as a reminder or seeing someone, I hate all of it. It makes it hard to do anything. Before I went to MA, I essentially made myself a prisoner in my own home. I even had a separate home phone line that rang differently than the regular one so I knew it was safe to answer the phone.

Anyway, I've had a few private cries and little panic episodes here and there. I've gotten so used to Reibun being there for me in moments like that and that just makes me miss her and I feel worse. One more day.


These are my fox PJ pants. While waiting for my parents to go to bed last night, I copied the pattern onto my nails.


Came out pretty good, I think! :)


Best I can do for you tonight that I can post here, Reibun! lol 

I hope everybun is having a good weekend!

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
(·_·)









3 comments:

  1. You call me if you have any more issues, episodes, anything. I don't care what time it is, baby doll. *Hugs* Your nails look fabulous as always and the other pic... *Drool* That'll do. That'll do. Love you, Usagi! :3333 *Kisses*

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey. :( I'm sorry this is so awful for you. My trip home was pretty bad too. *hugs* You'll be back with your beloved Reibun soon. ❤️ Your nails are beautiful, as are you. *smooches* xoxo Love you, sweetie. Email me if you need, okay? I'm always here to listen and help bitch about stuff! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the best ever! <3 *Hugs x 2* Thank you both. I had a decent night last night and I'm hoping today will be good. Still eager to get home to Reibun and back to normal. Love you both and thank you again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete