Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Tshirt Collection I didn't want

K, so you guys know I buy A LOT of stuff online. >.> Sometimes I get extra stuff in my packages that I didn't order. It's usually from small companies or individual sellers and people on Etsy. I don't know why they sent me these particular shirts, but I've gotten three of them! And it's not like they're even the same shirt over and over again!

They're shirts in support of Veganism. I don't have a problem with vegans or anything, but I'm not one. I don't usually wear them outside of the house, if I wear them at all. As you'll see, they're just a little snug... ^o^;;;; But I'm not gonna downplay it, my tits look AMAZING in them! Hehe! :)


I like the bunny! lol.


Uh, yeah... *BLUSH*


I just got this one. Took the pic last night. I like the word "Cowsucking" lol.

And of course, the Wifebun has plenty to say about these...

"I'll never eat meat again if you wear those every day!"

"Who the fuck is gonna think you're a vegan with all that meat packed in there!?"

"I only eat pink meat and drink breast milk."

*Baby voice* "MAMA!" *Points to her mouth*

I love her so much... LOL

Hope everybun has a nice day!

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
(·_·)





3 comments:

  1. I'm a [sweater]cowsucking pervert and damn proud of it! XD Jesus... Whatever you ate as a child had radiation in it... Something! *Faints* In all seriousness, it's a shame that she's been made to be afraid of men. Not because I want her to be with one, but because every fucking one of them turns into a drooling idiot when they see her. She could get them to stick their cocks in a wood chipper just for standing next to them. Just in the time we've been together, I've seen them walk into things, nearly crash their cars, and one guy opened a door for her, she said thank you in her cute little voice (hardly looked at him) and he stood there holding the door for half a minute or so after we'd gone through! Shit, I'VE almost crashed the car staring at her! XD *Lace puts her seat back and stretches* "Watch the goddamn road, Rei!" Cowsucking pervert. Yup.


    Love you and your titty shirts, Magical Titbun! :3 *Trips and falls on her face* Totally worth it, d00d! x.x

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will ever have the sheer Breast Superpower that belongs to Lacebun, but I do think the weird abundance of vegan t-shirts is hilarious, lol. Maybe the sellers kept getting them and so they're re-gifting them to get rid of them? That was a lot of "them"s in one sentence... oh well. I shall just bow in awe at Lacebun's totally unfair beauty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody is always jealous or in awe of my boobs, but they don't think of the fact that 20-30 years from now I'll be dragging them behind me! :p lol. But I will enjoy them while they last! :) I LMAO'd at your comment, Reibun! ♥♥♥

    And that's pretty much what I assumed, Adrabun. I notice overusage of words and stuff a lot too! I think it's an anxiety/OCD thing. lol. And if you bow you'll be shorter than me! Yeah, all of you bow to me and my mighty jugs! My back hurts...

    Love you, prettybuns! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete