Monday, July 20, 2015

There should be a law against this...

This weather, I mean! It is like 90 outside, maybe higher, with dewpoints in the 70's today. I don't like the heat or the sun much, but I can take just a hot day. But add in this soup-like air and just forget it.

I know, I'm in an air conditioned building most of the day, but I'm also directly across from the door, so I get blasted with heat and AC at the same time which makes me feel crappy. Luckily it hasn't been a repeat of last Monday, but are any of them very good? lol.

I didn't even wear a lot of makeup today, to which Janice wanted to know if I was sick. You know it's hot when I don't wear much makeup! :p I felt like I was gonna suffocate just going to the car this morning. (Left it in the driveway) I've never smoked one puff of anything in my life, don't even like being near exhaust pipes. I feel bad for those stuck outside or at home without AC that have breathing problems on days like this. Please look in on them or help out anyone you see struggling.

Hope everybun is having a nice day, otherwise.

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡


     \/
   (·_·);


2 comments:

  1. One more day of it, beautiful! It's gonna be a long one day, but... *Sigh* She mentioned the lack of makeup, but not even any stockings/tights yesterday or today, either! O.O; Can't say I blame you, Usagi. Stay cool and we'll have a wet t-shirt contest or something when you get home. Oh crap, there's a line forming already... ;) Love you! :3

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wouldn't be entirely opposed to that, to be honest. Hehe. Just as long as we scan for pervs and drones, I'll cool off by any means necessary at this point! We'll put Crumb on guard duty. Love you, too! XOXO ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete