Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tour of Lacebun's Beauty Shelf!

K, so I can't show you EVERY product because it would take 3 years. But I'm gonna show you my top shelf, which is the stuff I use regularly. I don't use all of these every day, just most of them... ^o^;


The Top Shelf! Where every beauty product wants to be!


This is my Yes to Tomatoes shampoo. I've used it for a while now and refuse to use anything else.


Yes to Cucumbers conditioner. I don't need it for the color care, but it works great on my hair nonetheless. 

There's a full line of "Yes To" products that you can get just about anywhere (Drug stores, retail chains, Amazon) or at yestocarrots.com


Paul Mitchell Hair Moisturizer.

Everybun is gonna think I'm weird for this...


K, so this is marketed and sold for horse manes, but it really works! I use it to thicken my hair and the proof is all over this blog. *Hides*

Moving on...


This is some Jamaican Castor Oil which promotes hair growth.



Yes to Tomatoes Shower Gel. I use this every day. :)



Yes to Tomatoes Body Butter. Just the tip of the iceberg in my skin care regimen. Notice the bunny ring? ♥



This is my Clarisonic exfoliating brush. It's sorta up in the air as to how well these actually work, but I think it does. Rei thinks I use it for other things, but I don't! ...yet...


I love this product and I've turned Rei into a fan, too. This is African Liquid Black Soap. It originated in and a lot of brands still come from Ghana. It can be used for anti-aging, oily or irritated skin, and a lot of people buy it to reduce scarring from acne. This particular brand is from the UK and works great. You might wanna read reviews before buying. Some people don't take to it well and have reactions.


Dermalogica skin exfoliating cream.




Some cleansing lotion. And the yellow/orange bottle back there is my sunscreen. I wear it every day I go out. 


Ole Henrikson African Red Tea Face Mist. Anti-aging and hydrating. 


Sonicare Toothbrush! Totally worth the investment! :) 

So that's not everything, but a good chunk of my daily routine. And please, please don't think this is all for vanity or that I'm shallow. I have to use a lot of this because of how my skin is. I'm not bullshitting when I tell you how pale I am and I have a host of dermatological issues because of it. Couple that with all the makeup I wear and it's even more necessary.


Middle shelf. I use some of this, some is Reibun's that I stole.


Bottom shelf. Either unused, almost empty or just hasn't been thrown out.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour, everybun!

It's Bun-Bedtime for me!

Nite Nite

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
(·_·)







1 comment: