Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Made a decision

Just wanted to let everybun know that Rei and Cathy are in Boston at the airport waiting for Timothy and Rob to show up. They couldn't have timed it any better as it is pouring buckets right now and thundering. It should be gone in an hour or so and the plane should be on time.

I decided to bow out and just come into work, even though I could've taken the day off and gone with. It's not that I didn't want to go or anything, but it's Rei's moment. She and Cathy have been there all ten years of his life and it's their family. I don't feel unwelcome, I just wanted them to have that for themselves, just as I did on Michael's birthday.

I'm very excited to meet him and we're gonna have a nice time tonight and in the coming week! :) Eeeeeee!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment