Monday, July 27, 2015

Back at the Bun Bin

So I made it home ok, but I've decided it's gonna be a while before I fly again. Turbulence sucks, I'm not a sexist, but I hate male flight attendants, especially when they bother me every 20 seconds as an excuse to stare at my chest. *Sigh* Oh, and annoying people who kick my seat. Ugh!

But I was so happy to see my Reibun and all our critter kids! ♥ Crumb Bum was excited to see me, then ran away when I dropped a piece of luggage on the floor... Haha! I don't know if Reibun mentioned it anywhere, but we'll have our new kitten on Thursday! :) We're currently working on a name! ♥

Not much else tonight, though. Very tired and it's back to the job tomorrow.


Baby Misa and Lacebun collage! :) <3 

Misa - Creator of the Bun Revolution! :p

Hope everybun had a nice day!

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
(·_·)

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh! Very excited! I'll have to give the artist a special commission! ♥♥♥ You're so sweet to me. Nobody has ever cared about me like you do. You have no idea how much you've done for me. Love you so, so much. ♥♥♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete