Thursday, July 9, 2015

Apprentice Bunny!

Apparently this is my week of surprises... Haha! Yep, along with the school announcement, I've got something else going on. I've been with Rei for nearly 5 months and I've known her mom about a year. We all know they're the sewing queens and it just had to happen that I'd get involved with it too.

Rei has been limited on what she can teach me lately because of her surgery, so Cathy has been helping out when she can. Rei doesn't know that! hehe! I've been learning things with Rei since shortly before her surgery and I made that cupcake scarf and a few little items, but Cathy has helped me make my first skirt! I'm so excited! I finished it up on my lunch break and had to try it on right away! I'm sorry that the pictures aren't that good, but I was all jittery and proud of myself. lol


(Before I put it on. Nails are fake and I've done that design before)


Sitting down in it. I was hoping to hell it didn't split apart when I stood up! Thankfully, it did not! lol (Did several tests, actually. It'll split when I get out to get gas on the way home...)


And here is an extreme closeup of the print!

:)

I'm so happy! I hope Reibun approves of the job I did! Cathy called me an educational slut! LOL "Going around behind my little girl's back and learning things without telling her! Ok, let's get to it before someone sees..." ♥♥♥ I love her and my Reibun for teaching me to do this! Another 5-10 years and I won't have to buy anymore clothes! lol Yes I will... >.>

And just 'cause, here is Reibun (begrudgingly) doing some of her exercises. ...With a stuffed guinea pig...


She's got some weight/bag thing that she's supposed to use, but I put the piggie there. :)

Hope everybun is having a nice day! :)

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
(·_·)




2 comments:

  1. Awesome skirt, Lacebun! I love it. <3 I'm stoked that you're learning new stuff! And that picture of Reibun is adorable. All exercises are better with guinea pigs. Your nails kick ass. Just a hint of the fabulousness to come... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rei! Hahaha! <3 Thank you both, I'm so glad you like it and think I did a good job! :) Love you awesome bun girls! XOXO

    ReplyDelete