Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Feelings through nail art


Obviously I don't feel this way anymore, Reibun made sure of that. :) I did this at work today and yep, it's freehand. Janice knew I was sad today and she did everything she could to make me feel better, including buying me lots of yummy, unhealthy food. :) Thanks to Adrabun for her loving comment, too! I know they're just words on a screen, but they mean the world to me. <3 Everything is well now and hopefully tonight will be more peaceful. I'm so lucky to have such great people in my life, near and far. Thank you and I love you all! :)

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Your art is always amazing, and I'm beyond impressed at what you can do freehand. I did not know before I met you that nails could be such expressive works of art. You work magic! ❤️ I love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete