Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rei...

Rei is having a very emotional day and it's not all good. She was so happy to see Timothy and that went very well and Cathy said that it was a beautiful moment she'll never forget. But they went to lunch with all of them, including Rob, and she sort of lost it... :(

They were just talking and she had this surge of quickly changing emotions. She started apologizing, then she got mad and started yelling at Rob and it went back to being apologetic. Timothy got upset and she's mad at herself for that. Rob took her outside to talk (they almost got kicked out of the restaurant) and he got her calmed down and he held her and she gave him a kiss, which she's now also upset about because she didn't want to hurt me. *Deep breath*

I told her this already, but I'm putting it here so she can re-read it any time:

It was a kiss, honey. You didn't sleep with him or do anything underhanded and I AM NOT HURT. He is the father of your baby and you've known him for 11 years and been through hell and back with him more than once. I know you don't love him, but I also know there are feelings that can't just be pushed aside. Everything you're going through is hard, but maybe that release of feelings will help in the long run. I love you, Rachael, and there is no way in hell that I could be mad at you after all you've been through.

Timothy is out with Cathy right now and she's at home trying to get herself together. He's ok, I guess, and I'm leaving work early to go be with her. I love you, Rei, please don't ever think I'd leave you, because I never ever will. :) ♥♥♥♥

                                                      \/
                                                    (·_·)

                                            ♥Lacey Em♥

                                                     

                                               

3 comments:

  1. I know what that can be like, having to thrash through some emotions with your past before you can make peace with it and move forward. I've still got scars that probably won't ever go away and are still haunting me. I'm so glad you understand what's going on with Rei, and I know she would never deliberately hurt you. I eagerly anticipate many crazy anniversary stories to come! <3 Love you, Laceybug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one other thing, completely off-topic: how much lip tar do you use? Like a pinprick? Or a small drop? I read the instructions, but they say "very little", and that could mean ANYTHING. I don't want to waste it. How do you use it? I have the primer, too. Do you use any clear lipliner around the outsides of the primer to keep the stuff from feathering, or does it just stick only to the primer? SO MANY QUESTIONS, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, honey bunny. You are such an angel and I'm sorry for my behavior, it was just so much at once... Thank you, too, darling! Everything is good now, Timothy is okay and we're looking forward to a good night together! ^^ Timothy loves Lace so far and I've already caught him checking her tits out! XD They grow up so fast... hehe! I love you so, so much my beautiful, busty bunny! :3 She's gonna email you about the lip tar, darling. I love you beyond words, too! Mwah! That's my only emotion, all I'm feeling now. Love.

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete