Monday, July 6, 2015

Lacebun's Big Decision

I love where I work, I really and truly do. I have the kindest, coolest boss in the world and I've been very blessed by working here. Just from a financial standpoint, I probably make at least double what most people my age do. I've also gained a free education on how to run a business, as I've eluded to in the past.

I'm not quitting or leaving Janice hanging out to dry. I couldn't ever do that. Actually, she's very supportive of this decision I made and is helping me pay for it, as is Rei! :) Here goes...

I'm going to start going to Empire Beauty School in September. It will be part time and they're flexible so I can still work here. I'm taking a course in manicuring so I can do it as a career! :) I sit here painting my nails half the day anyway, I might as well do it as a career, right? My plan is to get the degree, all the licensing and crap and start a small shop of my own.

I have the money and the connections to get and pay for the space. My mom and dad, Janice and Rei have all promised that they'll do what needs to be done to invest in and support me in realizing this dream. I love you all and thank you oh so very much! God, I'm crying...again! Haha! ♥♥♥ I know Adrabun will be ecstatic about this, too, so thank you in advance for all you've done in building my confidence to help me get here and just being an amazing friend in general! Love you! ♥♥♥♥


Here I come! Grrr...meow!

Have a nice day, everybun!

XOXO

♥Lacebun♡

\/
\(·_·)/

Yay!




4 comments:

  1. You have earned everything you have in life, sweetie. If anyone deserves their dream, it's you. I may not have Janice's or your parents money, but I'll give everything I can, financially, morally, whatever it takes to bring this to fruition. I love you so much and I'm so fucking proud to be your wife and of you. Party over here tonight! w00t! :333333

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Laceybun! If anyone was ever born to make the world more beautiful and happy, it's you. ❤️ I'm right there with Reibun in being crazy proud of you. *hugs* I'll do what I can to support your dream as well, always morally and financially when possible. So happy Janice is also supportive of you fulfilling your ambitions. That's a huge chunk of the pie right there, and you earned all this love you've won, by your own hardworking, caring, talented self. I'd be stoked to get a manicure from you! I've no doubt everyone else would be too, and you'll have customers happily waiting in line from Washington on over. 💋 Love you bunches, and let me know what I can do to help! *bunny high-five*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Forgot that lip emoji don't work on blogger posts. The ?? is lips. Imagine some lips. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both... I am so lucky to have such great people in my life! :) I am so touched by your words and cannot possibly convey how much they and you two mean to me. My life was total shit until you two amazing women came into it and I owe you so much... I had Janice, of course, but I had no one to talk about my problems or anything with, no one to relate to. Thank you for believing in me and all the unconditional love! And your manicure is still on the house, Adrabun! ♥ :) Maybe I can learn how to fix your nail problem in school! ♥ Love, love, love! XOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete